Thursday, November 6, 2008

A Post-Election Message From Annette Taddeo


Dear Friend,

Thank you for all of your hard work and support throughout this campaign. I will always be proud of what we achieved, and I will always be grateful to you for your support.

We never stopped fighting to bring a new beginning to South Florida and our country. We know that the work we did helped elect Barack Obama. We didn’t win the final battle, but we did help make history.

On Election Day, more than 100,000 voters in District 18 voted in support of my campaign. You need to know that together we made a difference - we made history, together.

In my life, what I value came from only two places: love and hard work.

And because I love America, I will continue to work hard for America.

I won’t be doing it in Congress, but I will not stop working.

We have waited long enough for change. We have waited long enough for the future. We have waited long enough for our American dream to be made real.

If we work – if we work hard, if we work smart, and if we work together – we will rebuild the American dream. We will make our own dreams come true. And we will ensure that our children’s dreams come true.

Thank you with all my heart,

Annette